Monday, July 25, 2005

Jimmy iGosia

What up Jimmy--
Hope things in the office are going well. I met with ML today at Starbucks. I got to tell her the amazing story about how the Lord brought me here. She is desiring discipleship because she hasn't been growing spiritually lately. J, a M here, came with me and will hopefully contiune to meet with her. I will probably hang out with ML again on Wednesday. A is on holiday right now so I will probably not get a chance to meet up with him, but we are trying to get into contact with F and get him to hang with us this week.
It is so amazing to see how the Lord has worked in this place over the past year. I have been able to see anwsers to many of the prayers myself and our team prayed last summer. Prayers for even more workers than ever, Godly women to come disciple and new places to plow. The ground is much softer here and there are so many who are ready to hear. The fields are whiter than ever. Contiune to pray with us that the Lord of the harvest will send out workers into this field.