Wednesday, July 26, 2006

LMB Rhome, TX

Well today wasn't nearly as succesful in terms of conversations, but we did lots of pr walking. I met a 13 year old girl, and her younger sisters today on the basketball court, and taught a game. Then Luke and some boys asked us to play basketball so we did. The girl I met is supposed to be there tomorrow, so maybe we will get to talk more. I do hafta admit, I'm a little tired of Turkish food, but I'll be a trooper. I ate pizza last night and tonight and it tastes basically like home. But God has really shown me the power of prayer this week. We'd pray for a breeze. We prayed that some guys from our group would go and talk to the juggler guy. We'd walk by later and there they were talking away. Earlier L prayed for a rain shower. 5 min later: a shower. God is just so amazing, and He's working in and through me alot these week. I'm also going to start a LTG group, (I'll explain at home, I'm running out of room) at school and prayer walk with friends regularly. Ich liebe dich. I miss you.