Wednesday, July 26, 2006

TL Colorado City, TX

Hey hey from Duetschland. Tomorrows our last day in the park! A and I talked to a Mus woman! She was VERY friendly! We didn't talk much about faith... we're hoping she comes tomorrow! I learned how to throw a boomerang! I'm not very good! There are tons of familys out having a picnic... the bad thing about Germany is its VERY not modest! The people don't wear much! It seams like we've been here for a month... I can't wait to be back in Wednesday Ch! I love it! I want ya'll to know (the youth) I miss yall and I have Zachs pic iwth me.. I would call Loran and talk to yall but when its 7 there its 2am here, lol... I'm still pr'ing to see sissy... Please pr I get to see her too! Man I miss you guys... I don't want to leave the Ice cream, but I want to see yall! LOL... Why can't we have both? O well! I guess I'll choose yall... cuz I love you! Yall have an awesome worship! I love you!